Skip to content
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do talk to a woman to get her in the mood.
- Do keep track of her menstrual cycle. It will help to know her mood and attitude.
- Do ask for what you want. Don’t wait for the other to intuit it. Tell them repeatedly until you get it.
- Do listen to her and let her talk. That doesn’t mean you have to fix everything she says. Just be a good listener and don’t interrupt her.
- Do know that men are mission oriented and single focused. Interrupting them when they are focused upsets them. Especially while watching sports.
- Do know that men take more risks. because their testosterone blocks cortisol.
- Men go to fight or flight while women go to tend and befriend.
- Don’t try to finish an argument when one of the parties is enraged
- Don’t expect a man to find body language and facial expressions. If something is wrong you have to tell him.
- Don’t try to resolve relationship issues late at night or while he is driving the car.
- Don’t wait to seek help if your relationship is troubled. Many wait 5-7 years. Why suffer?