Sustaining an Erection
Men are often asking how they can have their erections last longer and prolong intercourse. The average time a man spends erect in intercourse ranges between 3-5 minutes. With training and practice you can learn to last for over an hour.
- Masturbate to find your edge point and train yourself to come back from the edge
- Do Kegel exercises
- Get your hormone levels checked
- Watch your diet and be sure to exercise
- Stop smoking and drinking
- Consider some herbal supplements: ginseng and yohimbe
- Intercourse positions that will help you last longer
- Missionary with her legs together
- Cowgirl with her rocking back and forth, grinding
- Spoon, rear entry.