Gender Differences — What men need to know about women — female characteristics that are hormone driven
Of course we know men and women are different. Here are some hormone based differences that might not be so readily apparent. Understanding these differences it can make your love life a lot more rewarding.
- Estrogen (E) make girls a woman; E fluctuates dramatically during monthly cycle. This fluctuation makes their emotions fluctuate and their moods change. Knowing where she is on her cycle can give men clues to her behavior.
- Women also have T during their cycle and it peaks as they approach ovulation. That makes them more interested in sex at that time more than other times. Also more likely to get pregnant.
- E promotes the language centers in the brain and makes women more verbal. She has a highly developed communication center. Talking also helps them connect with others and generates oxytocin as well. Women can get high from talking because of the oxytocin.
- Women can generate 10x more oxytocin than men. Stress blocks oxytocin.
- They have powerful observation skills that help them read your facial expression, tone of your voice and body language. She might think that you can do the same.
- She’s all about connection and bonding, loves character driven entertainment.
- Getting her engaged in stimulating conversation will help bond her to you. Again it generates oxytocin which makes her feel good and connected to you. Touching generates oxytocin as well.
- Her memory circuits are larger and she especially retains emotionally charged incidents. When you hurt her feelings, she never forgets it. Men don’t have that memory circuit and will forget after a short period of time.
- Men go to fight or flight while women go to tend and befriend.
Remember, you have to know how the airplane works or you could crash. If you don’t know how you work and how your partner works, you could crash.