5 reasons why snooping in your marriage is a bad idea and why it is detrimental to your marriage.
- Snooping is a sign of distrust. Lack of trust is a red flag in a marriage.
- Snooping can be an indication that the snooper is doing something wrong and therefore suspects the partner is as well
- If the snooper suspects the partner is doing something they don’t approve of they should come right out and discuss it with the partner
- If the marriage is that bad, the couple should seek counseling, therapy or coaching to help straighten it out.
- Snooping is a symptom of a troubled marriage or a troubled person. Get help ASAP. Most couples wait five years in a bad marriage before getting help. Why suffer?