We believe that Sizzling Sex and Lasting Relationship is the key to a happy and fulfilling life. We approach each concept of love, sex and relationship from the perspective of a fighter pilot who wants to be the best at what he does, a ‘top gun.’ It’s a process of study and practice.
• The process is the ongoing, ever evolving state of trust and authenticity in a relationship.
• The study is learning the technology of sex and relationship and everything that affects it.
• Practice can be “doing or performing something repeatedly in order to acquire or polish a skill.”
• Practice can also be spiritual practice. The regular or full-time performance of actions and activities undertaken for the purpose of cultivating spiritual development. The relationship itself becomes a spiritual practice.
• The practice is the application and adjustment of the loving, sexual relationship, which is shifting and deepening.
• The practice engenders more trust and tolerance, helps to clarify values, the things that are important to the partners.
It’s very telling to note that people will spend countless dollars and hours on a new hobby or learning how to make more money, all the while neglecting the thing that can bring them the most pleasure and satisfaction, their love life.
Men seem to think that they are great lovers and nothing needs to be done about that. Women for the most part don’t agree with them but are not willing to tell them about it because they don’t want to hurt the man’s feelings.
Both men and women have a reluctance to talk about their love life because it might be difficult or painful and they will go five to seven years before it gets so bad they end the relationship or finally ask for help.
We have programs that are designed to engage you in the process of creating a great love life. We have the processes that will lead you into the great, passionate relationship you’ve always wanted. We have the material to study that will give you the knowledge you need. We have guided practices that will pilot you into sizzling sex and lasting relationship.
Reading our book “So That’s why They Do That! Men, Women And Their Hormones” is a good start.
Call us for coaching is a better one. 310-393-3536